Dryfruitsorganic’s premium quality cashew nuts, also called Kaju in Urdu, are imported from Iran and Afghanistan, and they are preserved and packed to maintain their impressive nutritional profile. Cashews nuts are creamy, crunchy, and crispy delicacies cherished for their fantastic flavor and health benefits. Unlike other tree nuts, kidney-shaped cashew seeds grow outside its fruit (cashew apple).
An ounce serving of cashew nuts comprises 17 – 18 whole nuts and gives 150 – 160 kcal. This roasted and unsalted cashews serving can provide 12 grams of fat and 9 grams of carbohydrates.
Cashews are abundant in monounsaturated (MUFAs) and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), which are ideal for heart health. They are also a prominent source of protein and other nutrients such as potassium, which helps regulate blood pressure. Phosphorus present in cashew nuts is terrific for bone health.
A serving of Kaju provides 67% of a person’s daily value of copper, and copper does wonders at improving immunity and iron absorption. Moreover, they also have an appreciable amount of magnesium, zinc, and selenium.
CASHEW NUTS BENEFITS
Cashew nuts benefits are numerous. Some of these health-boosting properties are mentioned below:
- Optimize Heart Health: The heart-friendly fatty acids in cashews help lower triglyceride and LDL cholesterol from the blood. People who include nuts 3 – 5 times a week in their diet have a 37% lower risk of developing heart diseases.
- Help in Weight Management: Many research studies have suggested that nuts do not contribute to weight gain; instead, they help manage weight. Like other nuts, cashew nuts help stimulate the feeling of satiety (fullness) and prevent unwanted hunger pangs.
Improve Bone Health: Copper deficiencies are linked with poor bone health. Kaju, an excellent source of this mineral, help make bones strong. Copper also maintains collagen, which is present in joints and skin.
CASHEW NUTS PRICE
Worldwide, cashew nuts price vary. Currently, the 1kg cashew price in Pakistan is 2600rs. This figure denotes the wholesale 1kg cashew price. Cashews nuts are world-famous nuts due to their sweet and delicate flavor and diversity of usage. Cashews are being sold in various forms in markets. These types include; raw cashews, roasted cashews (salted), roasted cashews (unsalted), dry roasted cashews, masala cashews, chocolate-coated cashews, cashew crunch (gachak), and so on. Cashew price differs for each category. This price variation also depends upon the quality of cashew and their preservation to maintain their taste and freshness.
DFO OFFERS PREMIUM QUALITY AT LOWER RATES
DFO offers premium quality and the most pocket-friendly prices for cashew nuts worldwide. Dryfruitsorganic.com is the most reliable place to purchase nuts and dry fruits. Our team works attentively to provide you with the top quality of our commodities. Our Kaju are preserved and packed to maintain their impressive nutritional profile. We value our customers and their health.
QUICK TIPS BY OUR NUTRITIONIST
- If you are high blood pressure or have heart issues, you should stick to plain cashews rather than roasted or salted as they contain high salt content.
- You can make a trail mix of cashews and other nuts, seeds, and dry fruits at home and can be oven or pan-roasted and used in many protein-based dishes and salads.
- Cashew butter is a rich source of healthy fats and protein and can be made easily at home by blending in the food processor.
- If you have a nut allergy, it is better to avoid cashew and other nuts.