Terms And Conditions
Each end-user visitor to the Site (“User,” “you” or “your”) agrees to the terms of the Agreement, in their entirety, when she/he: (a) accesses or uses the Site; (b) accesses and/or downloads any of the: (i) text, audio, video, photographs, graphics, artwork, testimonials and/or other content featured on the Site (collectively, “Informational Content”); and/or (ii) links to third party websites, products and/or services (“Third-Party Links,,” and together with the Informational Content, the “Content”); (c) accesses links to Dryfruitsorganic.com’s social media pages/accounts (collectively, “Social Media Pages”) on third-party social media websites, such as Facebook®, Instagram®, LinkedIn®, Pinterest®, Twitter® and YouTube® (“Social Media Websites”); (d) purchases Dryfruitsorganic.com products featured on the Site (collectively, “Dryfruitsorganic.com Products”); (e) registers to receive the Dryfruitsorganic.com e-mail newsletter (“Newsletter”); and/or (f) utilizes the various contact forms and/or contact information made available on the Site as a means to contact directly, or request to be contacted by, Dryfruitsorganic.com (collectively, the “Contact Services,” and together with the Site, Content, Social Media Pages, Dryfruitsorganic.com Products and Newsletter, the “Site Offerings”).
PLEASE REVIEW THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IF A USER DOES NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT IN THEIR ENTIRETY, THAT USER IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THE SITE OFFERINGS IN ANY MANNER OR FORM.
THE AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, RELEASES, A CLASS-ACTION WAIVER, AND THE REQUIREMENT TO ARBITRATE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT MAY ARISE HEREUNDER AGAINST DRYFRUITSORGANIC.COM, AS WELL AS ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED PARTIES, THIRD-PARTY MERCHANDISE PROVIDERS AND MARKETING PARTNERS (COLLECTIVELY, “COVERED PARTIES”), WHO ARE EXPRESS THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES OF THE MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION. THE AFOREMENTIONED PROVISIONS ARE AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE AGREEMENT.
Instagram® and Facebook® are registered trademarks of Facebook, Inc. LinkedIn® is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation. Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc. Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Please be advised that Dryfruitsorganic.com is not in any way affiliated with Facebook, nor are the Site Offerings endorsed, administered or sponsored by any of the aforementioned entities.
You acknowledge and understand that the Dryfruitsorganic.com Products may include ingredients that you are allergic to. You should always check the ingredients in any Dryfruitsorganic.com Product to avoid potential allergic reactions. If you have or suspect that you are experiencing an allergic reaction or other adverse health event, please immediately contact your health care provider or emergency medical services.
Without limiting the foregoing, those who are taking medication, are under treatment for any disease, or are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your health care professional before handling or ingesting any Dryfruitsorganic.com Products.
- Scope; Modification of Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Users and Dryfruitsorganic.com with respect to Users’ use of the Site Offerings, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to same. We may amend the Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion, without specific notice to you; provided
- The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review the Agreement prior to using the Site Offerings. By your continued use of the Site Offerings, you hereby agree to comply with, and be bound by, all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement effective at that time.
- Requirements; Termination of Access to the Site Offerings; Necessary Equipment. The Site Offerings are available only to individuals who: (a) are over eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age in their respective jurisdictions of residence); and (b) can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law (collectively, “Usage Requirements”). The Site Offerings are not intended for individuals who do not satisfy the Usage Requirements, including individuals under eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age in their respective jurisdictions of residence), or individuals who cannot enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. If a User does not satisfy the Usage Requirements in their entirety, that User does not have permission to access or use the Site Offerings.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Dryfruitsorganic.com may terminate your right to access the Site Offerings at any time where you: (i) are in any way in breach of the Agreement; (ii) are engaged in any improper conduct in connection with the Site Offerings; and/or (iii) are, at any time, conducting any unauthorized commercial activity by and/or through use of the Site Offerings.
You shall be responsible, at all times, for ensuring that you have an Internet connection, computer/mobile device, up-to-date Internet browser versions, a functioning e-mail account, applicable software, applicable hardware and/or other equipment necessary to access the Site Offerings. Dryfruitsorganic.com does not guarantee the quality, speed or availability of the Internet connection associated with your mobile device and/or computer. Dryfruitsorganic.com does not guarantee that the Site Offerings can be accessed: (A) on all mobile devices; (B) through all wireless service plans; (C) in connection with all Internet browsers; or (D) in all geographical areas. Standard messaging, data and wireless access fees may apply to your use of the Site Offerings through your wireless device. You are fully responsible for all such charges and Dryfruitsorganic.com has no liability or responsibility to you, whatsoever, for any such charges billed by your wireless carrier.
- Purchasing Dryfruitsorganic.com Products. Users can purchase Dryfruitsorganic.com Products by and through the Site. Where you purchase Dryfruitsorganic.com Products, the credit card or debit card account (collectively, “Payment Method”) that you provide on the Form or updated at a later date will be charged the amount listed on the Site for the subject Dryfruitsorganic.com Product(s), plus shipping and handling and applicable sales tax.
- UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED, ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
The fees associated with your purchases will appear on your Payment Method statement through the identifier “DRYFRUITSORGANIC.COM,.” All prices displayed on the Site are quoted in GBP Pounds, are payable in GBP Pounds and are valid and effective only in the United Kingdom. Failure to consume or otherwise use the Dryfruitsorganic.com Products does not constitute a basis for refusing to pay any of the associated charges. Subject to the conditions set forth herein, you agree to be bound by the Billing Provisions of Dryfruitsorganic.com in effect at any given time. Upon reasonable prior notice to you (with Site-updates and/or e-mail sufficing), Dryfruitsorganic.com reserves the right to change its Billing Provisions whenever necessary, in its sole discretion. Continued use of the Site and/or purchase of Dryfruitsorganic.com Products after receipt of such notice shall constitute consent to any and all such changes; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the Billing Provisions shall not apply to any charges incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification.
Dryfruitsorganic.com’s authorization to provide and bill for the Dryfruitsorganic.com Products is obtained by way of your electronic signature or, where applicable, via physical signature and/or voice affirmation. Once an electronic signature is submitted, this electronic order constitutes an electronic letter of agency. Dryfruitsorganic.com’s reliance upon your electronic signature was specifically sanctioned and written into law when the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Transactions Act were enacted in 1999 and 2000, respectively. Both laws specifically preempt all state laws that recognize only paper and handwritten signatures.
- Dryfruitsorganic.com Products. The Dryfruitsorganic.com Products remain, at all times, subject to the disclaimers contained herein and on the Site. In the event that Dryfruitsorganic.com Products are listed at incorrect price points due to a typographical error or an error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Dryfruitsorganic.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the Dryfruitsorganic.com Products so listed at the incorrect price. Dryfruitsorganic.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed and whether or not the applicable customer paid for the subject Dryfruitsorganic.com Products. If a customer has already paid for Dryfruitsorganic.com Products and that order is cancelled, Dryfruitsorganic.com shall immediately issue a credit to that customer’s Payment Method in the amount of the subject charge.
The Site contains Dryfruitsorganic.com Products inventory information. This information can be used to estimate the likelihood that the applicable Dryfruitsorganic.com Products will be shipped immediately after you place your order. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that Dryfruitsorganic.com Products listed as “in stock” will actually ship right away, as inventory can change significantly from day-to-day, and hour-to-hour. In rare cases, Dryfruitsorganic.com Products may be in stock when you place your order and sold out by the time that your order is processed. Should this happen, we will notify you via email. If for any reason we determine that backordered Dryfruitsorganic.com Products are no longer available, we will cancel your order, notify you immediately via email and provide you with a refund.
- Return Policy. We have suspended our Return Policy indefinitely. However, if for any reason, you are dissatisfied with the Dryfruitsorganic.com Product(s) purchase you made from the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to address your concern.
- Content. The Site contains Content which includes, but is not limited to, product reviews, text, audio, video, photographs, graphics, artwork, testimonials and other information about Dryfruitsorganic.com and/or the Dryfruitsorganic.com Products. The Content is compiled, distributed and displayed by Dryfruitsorganic.com, as well as third-party content providers (collectively, “Third-Party Providers”). Dryfruitsorganic.com does not control the Content provided by Third-Party Providers that is made available by and through the Site Offerings. Such Third-Party Providers are solely responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness and/or usefulness of such Content. The Content should not necessarily be relied upon. Reliance on any Content or other information made available to you by and through the Site Offerings is solely at your own risk. Dryfruitsorganic.com does not represent or warrant that the Content and other information posted by and through the Site Offerings is accurate, complete, up-to-date or appropriate. You understand and agree that Dryfruitsorganic.com will not be responsible for, and Dryfruitsorganic.com undertakes no responsibility to monitor or otherwise police, Content provided by Third-Party Providers. You agree that Dryfruitsorganic.com shall have no obligation and incur no liability to you in connection with any Content. You may find certain Content to be outdated, harmful, inaccurate and/or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense and safety when using the Content. The Content is offered for informational purposes only and is at all times subject to the disclaimers contained herein and on the Site.
- Social Media Pages. The Site contains links to the various Dryfruitsorganic.com Social Media Pages. The Social Media Pages are hosted and made available on third-party Social Media Websites by third-party entities. Your use of Social Media Pages and Social Media Websites shall be governed by those Social Media Websites’ applicable agreements, terms and conditions. You understand and agree that Dryfruitsorganic.com shall not be liable to you, any other User or any third-party for any claim in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the Social Media Pages and/or Social Media Websites.
- Representations and Warranties. Each User hereby represents and warrants to Dryfruitsorganic.com as follows: (a) the Agreement constitutes the legal, valid and binding obligation of User, which is fully enforceable against such User in accordance with its terms; (b) User understands and agrees that User has independently evaluated the desirability of utilizing the Site Offerings and that User has not relied on any representation and/or warranty other than those set forth in the Agreement; and (d) the execution, delivery and performance of the Agreement by User will not conflict with or violate: (i) any applicable law; (ii) any order, judgment or decree applicable to User; and/or (iii) any agreement or other instrument applicable to User.
- Proprietary Rights. The Site Offerings, as well as the organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, software, services and other matters related to same, are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution or publication by any User or other third party of any part of the Site Offerings is strictly prohibited. No User or other third party acquires ownership rights in or to any content, document, software, services or other materials viewed by or through the Site Offerings. The posting of information or material by and through the Site Offerings does not constitute a waiver of any right in or to such information and/or materials. The “Dryfruitsorganic.com” name and logo, and all associated graphics, icons and service names, are trademarks of Dryfruitsorganic.com, Inc. The use of any trademark without the applicable trademark owner’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Legal Warning. Any attempt by any individual to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Site Offerings is a violation of criminal and civil law and Dryfruitsorganic.com will diligently pursue any and all remedies against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE OFFERINGS AND THE OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY AND THROUGH SAME ARE PROVIDED TO USERS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, DRYFRUITSORGANIC.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OFFERINGS AND THE OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY AND THROUGH SAME: (A) WILL, AS APPLICABLE, MEET ANY USER’S REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) WILL BE FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (D) WILL RESULT IN ANY SPECIFIC DIETARY OR OTHER HEALTH-RELATED OUTCOME; OR (E) WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. THE SITE OFFERINGS AND THE OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY AND THROUGH SAME MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. DRYFRUITSORGANIC.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE OFFERINGS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY ANY USER FROM DRYFRUITSORGANIC.COM OR OTHERWISE THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE OFFERINGS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
- PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- Third Party Websites. The Site Offerings contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties including, without limitation, the Social Media Websites and/or Third-Party Links. Dryfruitsorganic.com does not control the information, products or services made available on, by or through these third-party websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dryfruitsorganic.com of the applicable website or any association with the website’s operators. Because Dryfruitsorganic.com has no control over such websites and/or resources, each User agrees that Dryfruitsorganic.com is not responsible or liable for the availability or the operation of such external websites, for any material located on or available from or through any such websites or for the protection of any User’s data privacy by third parties. Each User further agrees that Dryfruitsorganic.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by the use of or reliance on any such material available on, by or through any such site.
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. Dryfruitsorganic.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit and/or delete any documents, information or Content appearing on the Site.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall dryfruitsorganic.com, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless dryfruitsorganic.com and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- Miscellaneous. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site Offerings is in conflict or inconsistent with the Agreement, the Agreement shall take precedence. Dryfruitsorganic.com’s failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement. Should any part of the Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Dryfruitsorganic.com may assign its rights and obligations under the Agreement, in whole or in part, to any party at any time without notice to you. The Agreement may not, however, be assigned by you, and you may not delegate your duties under it. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions about the Agreement, Site Offerings or the practices of Dryfruitsorganic.com, you may utilize the contact method applicable to the subject matter of your inquiry, as set forth on the “Contact Us” page of the Site, or you can e-mail us at: email@example.com; call us at: +44 7722907708; or send us e mail to: Dryfruitsorganic.com, 203-269 foleshill Road, Coventry, CV1 4JZ.